Some things that you might have missed if you’re not following me on twitter:
* Pictures of Victim’s Spring/Summer 2011 collection are now available.
* Tailoring house Anderson & Sheppard has an interesting blog going which follows the work of many of the apprentices.
* Imogene+Willie has a new online shop.
* End Clothing has a preview of a few SS11 items from Universal Works on its flickr page.
* Très Bien and Pete Anderson visit NYC.
* The WSJ recently had an article on those small shirt collars. The truth is that they suck because you can’t get a good roll out of them.
* Engineered Garments FWK Spring Summer 2011 pictures have been released.
* Pictures of SS11 collections for the other Nepenthes brands are also now on its website.
* More importantly, Bond 23 is back on schedule for release in 2012.