Some things that you might have missed if you’re not following me on twitter:
– The new Hickey Freeman? Do Men Want Boxy or Bold?
– Are Designer Sunglasses Worth It? A look at the business of Luxottica and eyewear.
– Workroom has a preview of Garbstore’s SS11 collection.
– Inverallan goes out of business: “After many years of business we have decided to retire. Many thanks to all our loyal customers.” Update: It sounds like they might stay in business, but are closing their mail/internet order system. Stay tuned.
– Superior Labor has a new bag design which could be great for camera gear.
– The Real McCoy’s updated their website for FW10.
– More on those awesome Makr stools.
– The hard to find EG Newport jackets from last year are on Yoox.
– Sak’s has a few Polo Ralph Lauren navy blazers in larger sizes on sale.
– J.Crew is selling some new shell cordovan Alden boots.
Photo by Steve Benisty for the Wall Street Journal.