Opening Sept. 9 at 307 West 38th Street – some of the Engineered Garments line will be sold in store. I’m looking forward to checking it out on my next trip this fall.
I just came across some interesting pairs of Tricker’s on Starling where the laces have been replaced with elastic. It also does not look like they added heel counters, allowing for some flexibility in the back of the shoe for ease in putting them on. They probably would have looked much better with single leather soles though.
For those of you who happen to be in Osaka, the Nepenthes store is hosting an “Engineered Garments Special Week” [more info on Honeyee] and they’ll also be showing off the new Engineered Garments x Mark McNairy shoe line. The tall wingtip boots that I’m interested in will be priced at 68,250¥ (which is not too bad…).
And here’s a recap of stores with an online presence that have received SS10 goods in from Engineered Garments and Woolrich Woolen Mills. It can get difficult to keep tabs on all of this, so I hope this will help you in tracking down a certain piece that you’ve been looking for.
- Legion – http://legionlosangeles.blogspot.com/2010/02/engineered-garments-ss-10.html
- Mohawk – http://www.mohawkgeneralstore.net/blog/?p=1046
- Context – http://www.contextclothing.com/brand.php?brand=Engineered%20Garments
- Tres Bien – http://www.tresbienshop.net/en/grp/engineeredgarments-all-items.php
- Hip Leeds – http://www.hipleeds.com/engineered+garments
- Bureau – http://www.thebureaubelfast.com/shop/brand/52/engineered-garments/
- Odin – http://odinnewyork.com/search.asp?Mode=Designer&DesignerID=8
- KIN – http://knowitnothing.blogspot.com/2010/03/engineered-garments-ss10.html
- Garbstore – http://www.garbstore.com/Shop-Online/?brandID=46
- Barney’s – http://www.barneys.com/Mens/MENS04,default,sc.html?prefn1=designer&prefv1=Engineered%20Garments
- Steven Alan – http://www.stevenalan.com/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=57&tagid=0
- Nomad – http://www.nomadshop.net/main/?cat=9
- Canvas – http://www.canvasarttalk.com/2010/02/new-arrivals-engineered-garments-sp10/
- American Rag – http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men/engineered-garments/search/schid-656e67696e6565726564/items.aspx
Woolrich Woolen Mills
- Blackbird – http://www.blackbirdballard.com/Woolrich_Woolen_Mills_Mens.html
- Context – http://www.contextclothing.com/brand.php?brand=Woolrich%20Woolen%20Mills
- Hip Leeds – http://www.hipleeds.com/woolrich+woolen+mills
- Odin – http://odinnewyork.com/search.asp?Mode=Designer&DesignerID=25
- Oi Polloi – http://www.oipolloi.com/brands/WoolenMillsbyWoolrich-139.html
- Coggles – http://www.coggles.com/store/list/Woolen%20Mills%20By%20Woolrich/222/M
- Steven Alan – http://www.stevenalan.com/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=196&tagid=0
Engineered Garments FWK (for women)
- Boutique U&I – http://boutiqueuandi.tumblr.com/post/420504159/f-w-k-engineered-garments-s-s-2010
- Jonathan+Olivia – http://jonathanandolivia.blogspot.com/2010/03/new-arrivals-at-jonathanolivia_3336.html
- Rosey Jekes is also carrying FWK.
There are a few that I’m missing, but I’ll update this post later. Note that I regularly post new things as they show up online on my twitter account.