Some things from last week that you might have missed if you’re not following me on twitter:
– Shorpy has put together a fun gallery of digitally colorized black and white photos. Pictured above, Birth of the American Flag – and the original version.
– Legion, Coggles, Blackbird, Mohawk, and Stuart & Wright have started their seasonal sales.
– End Clothing has posted some pictures from their Pitti buying trip. Includes some peeks at next year’s collections from Engineered Garments, Yuketen, Nigel Cabourn, and more.
– From the NYTimes, there’s a good profile on the man behind Best Made Co. and an opinion piece on the wimp effect in men’s fashion.
– Billy Reid needs a new pair of shoes.